Speaking of goals.


I recently published my 100th post.

Of course it was only after the fact that I realized it, and it has taken me a further 6 posts and two-and-a-half weeks to publicly acknowledge it. But being slightly behind seems to be a theme lately. So, yeah.

Anyway, one of my motivations for starting this blog was to see whether or not I could really keep something like this going for more than a month or two. Well, almost a year-and-a-half later, here we are. Something seems to be working.

I am sure that much of it, my dear readers, is down to you. Sometimes I write because there are things that I genuinely feel compelled to share with the world, or at least with my family and friends. Other times, these posts are composed of thoughts, ideas, or, indeed, entire essays that have been manically racing around my mind, only finally settling once they have been put into words. Thank you for your tolerance, in these moments, as well as for all of your comments and support.

I'll do my best to keep things interesting.

Love.

Comments

Popular Posts