This is how they make coffee on Mars.


Don't understand what's going on here? I don't blame you.

Introducing my new best friend - Mr. AeroPress.


I first experienced this crazy contraption at a very sleek and slightly pretentious, little cafe on Portabello Road. Don't get me wrong, the coffee was amazing (the cafe's owner had recently been named World AeroPress Champion), but between the science fiction worthy instruments and the numerous rules of consumption, the whole experience was just a little odd.

Anyway, of course I had to relate the story to some friends and, of course, when my birthday rolled around a couple of weeks later said friends felt compelled to present me with my very own Aerobie. It came with a million pieces and instructions written in about six different languages, but after a little practice, I started to get the hang of it.

And I have to say, the coffee is pretty fantastic.

Thanks Keith and Imogen :)



Love.

Comments

Popular Posts