I've been a wild rover for many's the year.

At Conor O'Neill's in Ann Arbor

Here I am. Posting about my St. Patrick's Day weekend. A week later.

Guys. I am behind. Like really behind. I am behind in my blogging. I am behind on things I told my colleagues I would do. I am behind on planning for my future. I am behind on communicating with the people that I care about. I am just....behind. In life.

I am admitting it, and subsequently asking everyone to please forgive me for my lateness. Please, also, accept my humble offering of photos from last weekend's St. Patrick's day shenanigans. They were an unexpectedly fantastic two days involving new bars, old friends, and lots of Guinness.

Oh, and did I mention that Monday night was a late one Ann Arbor, followed by a 5am wake-up call on Tuesday so that we could get back to our respective jobs in Detroit on time.......

Cork Town crowds



I'm really loving this place

The ideal St. Patty's Day gift





I have already posted a lot of these photos separately, and on various social media platforms - one of which is Instagram, okay, I caved (find me @mandagrammar) - but I thought I would put them all in one place for those of you who are still avoiding the inevitable.


May your whole year be filled with many blessings.

Love.

Comments

Popular Posts