That fall feeling.



Another year - and autumn has come round again.

We have had unseasonably good weather all September. Hardly any rain. I have spent much of the month in shorts and dresses, but there is finally a crisp breeze blowing through Hertford.

To be honest - I am glad. There is something so lovely about being outside in the fall. About bundling up in a cozy sweater and sitting by the canal with a hot drink and a good book. Every year I look forward to it.

This year I was especially looking forward to spending it in the states - to doing all of the autumn-ey things that I haven't been able to participate in for the last four years. But, things don't always work out as planned, and there are other adventures in store.

So for now, I am enjoying autumn where I am. And I'll be home in time for Thanksgiving :)

Love.


Comments

Popular Posts