For now - a post to break the ice.

Taken very recently at a place that is very exciting to me. Why? You'll just have to wait and see ;)

It always takes me a while to get back into blogging after a transition. To be fair, I have been making the most of my days at home. I filed my first job application after less than a week of being back in the states. This might also have something to do with all of the unpacking, re-folding, re-categorizing, shelf shuffling, closet hanging, dusting, hoovering, room re-arranging, and "stuff" pruning that has to happen pretty much right away after I move into a new room. Okay, so I'm a little neurotic about my organization. We all knew this. Let's move on.

Whatever the reason, I always need a little time before I can get back into it, and sometimes if the lull is too long it can become rather difficult to write that first post again. So I thought, as today is Thanksgiving, in the morning calm before the storm, I would take this opportunity to break the silence and let you all know that I am, in fact, still alive.

For those of you finding it hard to keep up with my movements - even I am having trouble remembering where I am - I am officially back in The Mitten.....at least for the time being. People keep asking if I'm here for good, but while I can confidently say that I am home for a while, the honest answer is that I have no idea. I have no idea where I will "end up" or even where I will be in one, two, five, or ten years. I have no idea, but I do know that I am here for the foreseeable future, and for now I am just grateful to be back in my home state, spending time with people that matter to me.

To all of you, near and far:



No matter where I am, I am thankful for all of you.

Love.


Comments

Popular Posts