29.



Some years birthdays just slide by - quiet, unassuming, with very little fanfare. 

And other years all of the precious humans in your life show up in the most amazing way and make you feel like an absolute queen.

To all of you who helped to make the day (and weekend) so special, my most sincere and heartfelt thanks. Your cards and messages and company meant so very much.

And I could not imagine a better way to have started off the final year of my 20s.

Let's do this, people.





- A -





P.S. For those of you who don't follow my Instagram feed - I made brownies for my colleagues on Friday and despite all of my good and blog-motivated intentions, I didn't manage to get any good photographs of them. In fact, this was all that I had left of three decent-sized batches at the end of the day:



And that was only because I set them aside in a tupperware container before the wolves descended.

I got all of the recipes from my most trusted baking guru, the Brown Eyed Baker. I made her Better-than-box-mix Brownies, Buckeye Brownies and Cream Cheese Brownies, and you can find the recipes for all three on this page




Comments

Popular Posts